The holidays are here and I bet you’ll be having some drinks;) Am I right?
Drinking can actually be good for you when not overdone. Wine helps release stuck emotions and vodka helps release physical trauma when taken mindfully, in moderation and with intention.
Here are a few guidelines to keep alcohol consumption healthier for you.
- Don’t overdo it. Sometimes just a half glass can help you relax. Stop there.
- Drink enough water to prevent dehydration.
- Red wine is healthier than white wine.
- It’s best if wine is sulfate free or from 2010 or earlier; as after 7 years the sulfate content decreases. Sulfate free allows the body to absorb nutrients better.
- Vodka is best alone with some lemon or lime without added sugar, soda or juice.
Wishing everyone a healthy and beautiful holiday season and Happy Hanukkah!
Tip for the week: Drink mindfully!